Wednesday, May 28, 2008

.....

round 2. me vs. cold. yes i had one earlier. a month ago it seems that lasted a month. and now another one is fighting me. setbacks and delays. Minor speed-bumps on the road to finishing my cartoon. Fuck you cold. go to hell.





Also.

Check out Pedro's blog for some cartoon ass kickery. He is almost done with his film (a lot closer than me with mine) Cheer him to the finish line! Help out in the cartoon revolution! There are lots of cool people working on their own shit. Things are on the up and up!

Go cartoons!


fuck the haters!

8 comments:

ivan ives said...

i'm proud to say i saw the man working on this in secret.

the BNB bear appears to be slightly sick.

genius.

Jack said...

Looking foward to this.

Vincent Waller said...

A lot of folks are getting that bug twice.
Healthy seas ahead for you I hope.

Andy said...

Hey David just some constructive criticism for your cartoon... make it like less cartoony... more like Family Guy because that's some cool stuff right there.

lol lol lol just kidding. Oh man I am the greatest trickster in the land, aren't I?

No seriously, I also have a cold, and it sucks. But it's better than having a cough. I'd rather sneeze than cough... because sneezing is sort of fun, man.

Dude I don't know what I'm even typing here, I'm so sick. But I look forward to your cartoon of course.

Mike Nassar said...

dude! get well ASAP. we need good fightin cartoonists makin....cartoons.
good luck on the film, can't wait to see it dude!

How close are you to clean-up and post?

ALBERT PARDO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pedro Vargas said...

Hey, David! Thanks for the plug! It's guys like you who keep me going with my cartoons. You're a true inspiration! I hope you feel better from your sickness! You rock at what you do! Cartoonists unite!

Danne8a said...

Nicely done man!
Just getting over a cold myself so I can totally relate.
Hope you're feeling better!

 

Free Blog Counter
cartoontime